Reasons to start using ‘Nourishing Hair Oil’
Nourishing hair oil is a product that has been carefully produced with the purest and natural ingredients to nourish and benefit the hair in several ways.
Some of the main ingredients are Peppermint, Tea tree leaf oil, Citrus, Jojoba, and Hemp oil.
Here are the main ingredients and their benefits:
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil is said to unclog hair follicles and have several antiseptic properties like removal of dead skin cells, oil, and hair product residue from hair spray, for example, and other products. It increases the oxygen supply and feeds nutrients to the hair follicles, thus protecting the scalp from certain infections. Tea tree oil, which originally stems from Australia has been very popular for over 70 years in treatment of different skin ailments. Since the ’70s, it has become trendy in the hair and skincare industry.
- Jojoba Oil moisturizes the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this oil nourishes the hair. It contains specific vitamins like vitamin C, B, E, copper, and zinc. It strengthens hair and is used in many products to prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
- Hemp Seed Oil contains Omegas 3, 6 and 9, and certain fatty acids that help to stimulate hair growth. It prevents too much water from being absorbed into the hair follicles, thus enhancing lubrication of the hair shaft and preventing damage.
- Citrus Oil is another ingredient that is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, which makes it perfect for those prone to dandruff and other scalp issues. It is such a great moisturizer and leaves the hair looking healthy and with a great shine.
- Peppermint Oil not only gives the hair a subtle and pleasant scent, but it also has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, just like the citrus oil. It has a subtle cooling effect on the scalp and eliminates dandruff. It is used in many hair products to stimulate hair growth and give hair a healthy shine.
This combination as I mentioned earlier, gives you several very good reasons to use it.
- Treat Dandruff
The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of these ingredients help eliminate dandruff. It’s a natural moisturizer and conditioner when used regularly, show improvement of your hairs health after only a few uses. You can actually add a few drops of the nourishing hair oil to your shampoo. Gently massage it on your scalp and leave for a few minutes before rinsing off. Rinse thoroughly after application.
2. Prevent Hair Loss
Tea tree oil can treat or prevent hair fall and helps to promote healthy and strong hair. The healthy scalp ensures that there is no more or less hair loss. To avoid hair loss, you can use tea tree oil and egg white hair mask. You can take one or two eggs and separate egg white and egg yolk. Add five drops of tea tree hair oil in egg white and massage it onto the scalp for at least five minutes. Leave it for 30 or 40 minutes before washing it off. You can do it twice a week.
3. Stimulate Hair Growth
The nourishing Hail Oil improves your blood circulation, which can help to remove toxins from the scalp. The oil nourishes hair roots and follicles. Apart from relieving itchy scalp, preventing excess oil production and reducing flaking and dandruff, this oil balances the ph level of the scalp and stimulates the growth of your hair.
4. Improve scalp health
It nourishes the scalp and hair due to it’s cleansing properties. The beneficial microbial fighting properties help to treat skin conditions such as the dry scalp. As this oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, it is beneficial in soothing skin irritation and wounds.
5. Promote Shine & Luster
Healthy, shiny hair is what we all want. We are constantly exposed to pollution, heat and hair colors, not to mention the chemical treatments we have that lead to thinning and dull hair. The moisturizing qualities of this hair oil is very effective and has powerful moisturizing qualities.
6. Strengthen Hair Protein
Hair becomes brittle with increased exposure to pollution and abrasive hair products. It is basically a strand of protein and needs oil to shield it from the elements and above-mentioned chemicals, etc. The frizziness and dryness can be reduced and eliminated by using this oil, which is also high in Vitamin E. Using organic hair products strengthens hair protein.