Cleansing our face is the first thing we do in the morning. Some just slap on some water, use a little moisturizer and call it a day. Some go to the other extreme and scrub away with whatever intense cleanser they can get their hands on, thinking they have properly cleansed and have a clean face. Then there are some of us who use a cleanser occasionally.
With so many cleansers on the market today, which one should we use? How do we make the right decision? Pricing is a factor for many of us. These may vary from approximately $5.00 to upwards of $130.00 and more. Then we have the chemical issue. So many well-known products on the market today contain chemicals that are harmful to our bodies and the environment. You might have noticed when using products that contain chemicals that if you do not wash them off thoroughly, negative effects start to show after a while.
Many of us have a love affair with our face wipes as they are such an easy option. But in all honesty, depending on the type of face wipe you have, you might have to end this relationship if you care for your skin. Most face wipes available to us today are loaded with chemicals. The emulsifiers can be harsh on the skin. Face wipes are used by many to remove makeup and often times we are scrubbing the areas around the eyes which are so delicate and they are damaged by the rubbing and the chemicals contained in these wipes.
Oily skin and cleansers.
If you have oily skin, it would seem only logical to go really hardcore on cleansing. This would mean scrubbing with astringent and grainy face washes that get rid of all the oil and dirt on your face. Unfortunately, the scrubbing and use of such face washes only makes the problem worse.Your skin will respond by producing more and more oil to make up for what is lost. And so you continue to buy the same type of cleansers hoping to find the resolution to your problem. It might seem crazy, but using Yaeko Essentials Oil Cleanser for example, which has a dynamic combination of natural plant oils that cleanse your skin without leaving behind a greasy residue, will leave the skin nourished, smooth, and bright. By the way, this oil cleanser also removes make-up easily, while you cleanse.
I have always had dry skin with a little T-zone problem in the summer or when in the tropics. So I would as many of us do, go for cream cleansers. For one, most cream cleansers have their share of chemicals and parabens. While you think you are cleansing your skin because it is creamy and feels good after, you are actually clogging your pores with all kinds of ingredients that are more harmful than not.
Once a day enough?
Is it enough to do the morning cleansing routine and forget about your face for the rest of the day? How many times do you get up in the morning and look in the mirror only to see a raccoon looking back at you. Oops - forgot to remove yesterday’s makeup? You were out and about and your skin was exposed to so much - pollution, dust, and grime that’s attached itself to your make-up and your skin. Ugh! Remember to give your face the same love at night. It is so important to have your skin clean and nourished so it can heal and rejuvenate while you sleep.
What should we do?
- Look for a Skincare line that is natural and free of harmful chemicals and parabens.
- Don’t just go for the pretty bottle and snazzy label. Check the ingredients. So important. After all, it's your skin, your health.
- It does not have to be costly, but going for a cheap cleanser, guarantees you harmful chemicals, which can be costly in the long run if you develop skin irritations.
- Oil Cleansing is a very gentle way to remove your make-up, cleanse the skin of dirt and grime while soothing the skin. Using a good Oil Cleanser instead of soap, astringent and foam cleansers will help protect your skin especially the Lipid layer.
- Go through our products and familiarize yourself with the ingredients and benefits. Try them out and see for yourself. These natural products have been carefully made and specially priced to allow even the most stringent saver to enjoy its great benefits and amazing quality.